To begin, make sure you have the Sourcewhere app downloaded (here) and are logged into your account.
Ready to request? Here’s how.
1. Tap the 'Request' icon in the navigation bar and select a brand from the drop down list, as well as the corresponding category.
2. Select (or search) a style that has already been requested by the community, or scroll down to 'Request a new style' and upload a photo and add a style name.
3. Confirm the colour you’re looking for, as well as the material and desired size. SourceTip: You can select more than one size and condition to broaden the chances of your item being found.
4. Submit your request to the network! If you’re adding a new style, our team will review and confirm it first so that other shoppers can source it too.
5. Sit back and relax! Our network is now on the search for your request. Once a professional shopper has found your item, you’ll be notified via e-mail and push notification alerting you of your match. All matches will appear under the 'Match' section of your account. Secure your find, or wait for more offers!